Coconut Oat Bites
2 cups shredded coconut
1 cup oats
4 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
2 Tablespoons honey
¼ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 oz. Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Combine coconut, oats, sweetened condensed milk, and honey in a food processor.
2. Blend for 1 minute or until thoroughly combined.
3. Transfer coconut mixture into a medium bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
4. Using a coffee scoop or melon baller, scoop mixture and roll into a tight ball.
5. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray and transfer to a heavy-duty plastic bag, with a tiny hole cut off one corner. Drizzle coconut bites with chocolate coating.
Note: refrigerate in an airtight container.