1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1½ cups pretzel twists (broken into large pieces)
½ cup salted peanuts
⅓ cup butterscotch chips
1. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
2. Stir in 1 cup pretzel twists and peanuts.
3. Pour mixture onto a large sheet of wax paper; smoothing out with a spoon into a rectangle approximately ¼” thick.
4. Sprinkle with remaining pretzel pieces and butterscotch chips.
5. Break or cut into pieces once completely dry.