Cranberry Cream Pie
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla flavored pudding
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
2 (16 oz) cans whole cranberry sauce
1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK® and vanilla pudding, mix until well blended.
3. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping, half of the container at a time, mix until well combined.
4. Fold in one can whole cranberry sauce. Carefully spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
5. Top with remaining can of cranberry sauce. Keep refrigerated.