Cranberry Orange Pecan Bark
8 graham crackers
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Zest of 1 orange
1/4 teaspoon orange extract
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Line a 13×9″ pan with wax paper. Arrange graham crackers across bottom of pan to cover completely.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
3. Stir orange zest and extract into melted CANDIQUIK Coating.
4. Spread CANDIQUIK mixture evenly across the top of graham crackers.
5. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and chopped pecans. Once completely dry, break or cut into pieces.