1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 donut holes
Red raspberry gum drops
Brown jimmie sprinkles
White jimime sprinkles
1. Cut licorice strings into 3-inch strips and partially seperate strings, leaving them attached at one end.
2. Cut the bottom half off gum drop candies.
3. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
4. Dip donut holes in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; set on wax paper. Sprinkle with brown jimmies.
5. Attach eyes, legs, and fangs (white sprinkles), before coating is set. Draw a dot of chocolate on each eye as a pupil.