Espresso Cake Bites
1 box chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients required for cake)
8 tablespoons coffee grounds
½ of a (16 oz) container chocolate fudge frosting
2 packages (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
Garnish: espresso beans
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; add 8 tablespoons of ground coffee beans (or instant coffee) to cake mixture before baking. Cool cake completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
5. Dip cake balls in CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set. Top each cake ball with an espresso bean before coating is dry.