1 package Milano® cookies
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Chocolate piping bottle or Ziploc® bag
1. Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside.
2. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
3. Dip cookies completely into melted coating with a fork, allowing excess coating to drip off. Gently slide cookie onto baking sheet to set.
4. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions. Pour melted coating into a piping bottle or Ziploc® bag, and clip a corner.
5. Pipe stitches onto each football cookie. Allow stitching to dry before serving cookies.