1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 large marshmallows (bodies and heads)
24 spearmint leaf candies (feet)
Large jelly beans or gum drops (arms)
Oil-based green food coloring
Assorted candies (faces, buttons and “bolts”)
Decorative icing (faces and buttons)
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Add green food coloring (oil or powder based!) to create green coating. Dip 12 marshmallows, one at a time and set on wax paper (heads). Use small assorted candies as a nose and eyes (place on marshmallow before the coating dries).
2. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Place 2 green spearmint leaf candies (feet) next to each other to form feet. Dip 12 remaining marshmallows in CANDIQUIK®, one at a time, and set on top of green candies (body/feet).
3. Dip the top 1/4 of green coated marshmallow into Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating; set on wax paper to dry.
4. Place a small dab of Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating on chocolate coated marshmallow (body), and place the green coated marshmallow (head) on top.
5. Cut large jelly bean in half. Attach with small dab of Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating (arms).
6. Using a toothpick, dip lightly in Chocolate CANDIQUIK® to draw mouth, scars, buttons, and “bolts”.