1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Green food coloring (oil or powder based)
Mini pretzel twists (legs)
Heart-shaped sprinkles (tongue)
Green confetti sprinkles (optional)
Black edible marker (Ex: Americolor® Gourmet Writer™)
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
2. Stir in green food coloring until desired color is established.
3. Dip OREO® cookies in melted coating and place on wax paper to dry.
4. Before completely dry, attach two candied eyes and press a heart-shaped sprinkle on the edge of the cookie as the tongue. Sprinkle the top of the cookie with green confetti sprinkles if desired.
5. Break apart pretzel twists and use the U-shaped pieces as the legs.
6. Dip pretzel pieces in candy coating and press onto the back edge of the cookie as the hind legs; let dry.
7. Place remaining candy coating in a heavy-duty plastic bag with a tiny corner cut off (or piping bag) and pipe little feet on a flat surface covered with wax paper.
8. Once hardened, carefully peel feet away from wax paper and use a dab of candy coating to attach to frog cookie. Use edible marker to draw mouth.
*Adapted from MadeToBeAMomma.com.