10 small (6") flour tortillas, cutinto 1/4's
2-3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
1 cup Canola oil (for frying)
2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
1 1/2 cups diced pineapple
8 oz. (1/2 package) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Heat approximately 1/2 cup oil in a large fry pan. (Dice fruit while oil is heating.)
2. Add 4-5 tortillas to hot oil and fry until golden, use tongs to flip tortillas to brown each side (takes about 30 sec- 1 min).
3. Place chips into a large bowl and sprinkle immediately with cinnamon-sugar.
4. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Add additional oil when needed.
5. Melt CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to package directions. Dip each tortilla in chocolate coating and place on a large serving plate.
6. Top tortilla chips with fresh fruit and drizzle with additional chocolate coating.
Suggestion: serve with cinnamon-infused ice cream or whipped cream.