German Chocolate Cake Balls
2 packages (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 box German Chocolate cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
1/2 of (16 oz) can coconut pecan frosting
1/2 cup shredded coconut (garnish)
Chopped pecans (optional)
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
5. Dip cake balls in CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set.
6. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and coconut before coating is set.