Ginger Cookie Truffles
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
3 cups finely crushed ginger cookies (ex: 2 - 5.25 oz. boxes of Anna’s® Ginger Thins)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Finely crush ginger cookies in a food processor, or place cookies in a sealed bag and crush with a rolling pin.
2. In a medium bowl mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, salt and cookie crumbs until well blended.
3. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and set on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Cool in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to the directions on the package.
5. With a spoon, dip balls in melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK®; place on wax paper to set.
Decorate as desired.
(Keep refrigerated in an airtight container.)