Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. Pour Vanilla CANDIQUIK in a large bowl and mix with peanut butter, eggs, vanilla and baking soda until well blended.
3. Important: place batter in the fridge to cool (approximately 30-45 minutes prior to baking). Once cooled, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. On parchment paper, form cooled batter into 1″ tightly formed balls; bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely on parchment paper.
5. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package. Dip the bottom half of the cookie in Chocolate CANDIQUIK (prevents the cookie from easily crumbling). Return to wax or parchment paper to dry.