Halloween Candied Apples
10 small or medium apples
2 packages (6.5 oz) caramel apple wraps (with sticks)
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Orange food coloring (oil or powder based only)
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Melt caramel per instructions on package. Insert sticks into apples and dip in caramel. Place on wax paper to dry.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
3. Dip half of the apples in Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating. Pipe a web pattern on the apple with Vanilla CANDIQUIK®.
4. Add a few drops of orange food coloring to the remaining Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating; stir until blended.
5. Dip remaining apples in orange-colored CANDIQUIK® Coating and decorate as Jack-o-Lanterns.