Halloween Cupcake Toppers
1 package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
Piping bag (or plastic bag)
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
2. Pour melted CANDIQUIK® into a piping bag or a plastic bag with a tiny hole snipped off of one corner (a quart-sized freezer bag works best).
3. Place a large piece of wax paper on a flat surface and place the printout of shapes underneath.
4. Begin tracing the shapes with the CANDIQUIK®; outline first and fill in after.
5. Allow to set completely. Once set; peel shapes away from wax paper and press lightly on top of cupcakes.
*Halloween templates can be printed HERE.