1 bag large marshmallows
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
candy-coated sunflower seeds (for nose)
black edible marker (Americolor® Gourmet Writer™ )
1. Stack three marshmallows together by pressing on a lollipop stick.
2. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray, according to package directions.
3. Holding the end of the lollipop stick, dip the marshmallows in the melted candy coating; allow the excess coating to drip off and stand up on wax paper.
4. Before coating has completely set, attach pretzel sticks to the side of the marshmallows, forming the arms. Press one candy-coated sunflower seed on as the nose.
5. Once completely set, draw on eyes and mouth using an edible marker.
6. Carefully remove the lollipop stick by twisting and pull up or cut off the end with scissors.