Homemade Payday Candy Bars
2 cups salted peanuts
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 bag caramel bits
1. Line a 8×8″ pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
2. Pour one cup of salted peanuts into the pan and spread out evenly to cover the entire bottom of the pan. Sprinkle miniature marshmallows on top of peanuts.
3. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray, according to package directions. Stir in peanut butter.
4. Pour half of the CANDIQUIK® mixture over the top of the peanuts/marshmallows and use a spoon to spread the coating evenly over the top.
5. In a medium saucepan, melt caramel bits with 1 tablespoon of water, over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Drizzle caramel over the top of the CANDIQUIK®.
6. Pour the remaining CANDIQUIK® over the caramel and use a spoon to spread the coating evenly over the top again.
7. Top with remaining peanuts. Let set for 30-45 minutes, or until completely firm. Cut into squares to serve.
*To speed up the setting, place in the refrigerator until firm.