Ice Cream Pie
1 (5 oz) box Sugar ice cream cones
1 (16 oz) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
⅓ cup Creamy peanut butter
1 (1.5 qt) container Vanilla ice cream, softened
¾ cup Chopped peanuts
1. Finely crush sugar cones in a food processor
2. Cut CANDIQUIK® Coating block in half. Set ½ aside for later and melt ½ in microwave for 45 seconds. Stir and continue to melt in 15 second increments until melted, stirring between increments.
3. Add peanut butter to melted coating and stir well.
4. Mix in sugar cone crumbs and spread in the bottom of a springform pan. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set.
5. Spread softened ice cream over crust and smooth the top. Cover and place in freezer to allow ice cream to firm up until ready to serve, at least 1 hour.
6. When ready to serve, remove sides of springform pan and sprinkle with peanuts. Melt remaining half block of CANDIQUIK® Coating as directed above and drizzle over the top and sides of pie.