Itsy Bitsy Spider Cookies
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 round crackers (ex: Ritz®)
1 bag pretzel sticks and/or red licorice strings
1 small jar creamy peanut butter
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Select four pretzel sticks and break in half; dip ends of pretzels (or small pieces of red licorice) in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating. Set aside on wax paper to dry.
3. Dip tops of crackers in CANDIQUIK® Coating; place on wax paper until dry. Place two M&M® candies on every other cracker, as eyes.
4. Spread peanut butter on dipped cracker. Arrange dipped pretzel sticks or red licorice pieces on the peanut butter, four on each side, to form the legs.
5. Place remaining crackers on top to form a sandwich.