Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup butter, melted
3 Tablespoons sugar
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened to room temp.
1 (8 oz.) package instant lemon pudding
1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
1 cup frozen blueberries
Sliced lemon for garnish (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar; mix until combined.
2. Press mixture into a 9″ pie pan and immediately place in the freezer while preparing cheesecake.
3. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
4. In a large bowl mix softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK® and dry lemon pudding powder, mix until well blended.
5. Add whipped topping and mix until well combined.
6. Fold in frozen blueberries. Carefully spoon mixture into graham cracker crust. Garnish as desired.