Lemon OREO® Truffles
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 (16.6 oz.) package Golden OREO® Cookies, finely crushed
1¼ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
2 (16 oz.) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Assorted decorating sprinkles/icings
1. Finely crush Golden OREO® cookies (including the middle icing) in a food processor.
2. Mix softened cream cheese, Golden OREO® crumbs and lemon zest until well blended.
3. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and set on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Chill for 15-30 minutes or until firm.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to the directions on the package.
5. Dip OREO® balls in melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set. Decorate as desired.