Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Pops
2 (16 oz) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 packet (3.4 oz) Jell-O® Lemon Instant Pudding/Pie Filling
1 teaspoon raspberry extract
1. Melt one package of Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to the package directions.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, blend melted CANDIQUIK® with softened cream cheese, dry pudding mix, and raspberry extract until smooth.
3. Cover and place mixture in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until firm.
4. Remove mixture from freezer. Spread flour on a baking sheet. Roll mixture into 1” balls. Return to freezer until firm.
5. Melt second package of Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to the package directions.
6. Remove cheesecake balls from the freezer and insert a lollipop stick into the middle of each ball. Holding the end of the stick, dip each pop into the CANDIQUIK® Coating. Allow excess coating to drip off and place on wax paper. Decorate as desired.
Remove only a few pops at a time from the freezer to dip, keeping the others in the freezer until needed.
If cheesecake pops start to stick or get gooey when dipping, return to freezer until firm.