Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
2 (16 oz) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3 oz) package instant raspberry flavored gelatin
1 (3.4 oz) package instant lemon flavored pudding
2 (8 oz) containers whipped topping, thawed
2 (9-inch) graham cracker crusts
Garnish: fresh lemon (sliced) and raspberries
1. Melt both packages of Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl beat two packages of softened cream cheese, one package melted CANDIQUIK® and raspberry gelatin, mix until well blended.
3. Fold in one container of whipped topping and mix until well combined.
4. Carefully spoon half of the raspberry mixture into one crust and half into the other crust; set aside.
5. In another large bowl, beat remaining two packages of cream cheese, remaining melted Vanilla CANDIQUIK® and lemon pudding, mix until well blended.
6. Fold in remaining container of whipped topping and mix until well combined.
7. Carefully spoon half of lemon mixture on top of raspberry filling in one crust and half into the other crust.
8. Garnish with fresh sliced lemon and raspberries. Keep refigerated.