Lime Cream Pie
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3 oz) package lime flavored gelatin
1 (8 oz)container whipped topping, thawed
1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
Lime slices, whipped cream for garnish (optional)
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK® and lime gelatin, mix until well blended.
3. Fold in whipped topping, half of the container at a time and mix until well combined.
4. Carefully spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
5. Garnish with fresh lime and whipped cream. Keep refrigerated.