Lobster Marshmallow Crispy
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Red food coloring (oil or powder based only)
6 cups Rice Krispies® cereal
4 cups miniature marshmallows
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 bag red licorice strings
Orange slice wedges candy
1 bag M&M®’s
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated. Let cool 5-10 minutes.
3. On wax paper, mold mixture into the shape of a lobster, forming 2 main parts: the body and the tail.
4. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwavable Tray™ according to directions on package. Add red food coloring (oil or powder based) until desired color is established.
5. Coat each rice crispy in CANDIQUIK® and push the tail and body together on wax paper.
6. Attach 2 M&M®’s for the eyes before coating is set.
7. Coat 1 orange slice wedge candy in CANDIQUIK® and attach to the end of the lobster as the tail.
8. Break pretzel rod in half, coat completely in CANDIQUIK® and press on the front sides of the lobster. Coat 2 fortune cookies in CANDIQUIK® and press on the front of the pretzel rods as pinchers.
9. Once set, cut licorice strings into (8) 3” pieces for each lobster. Place 3 pieces on each side of the lobster’s belly for legs and 2 pieces on the front, as antennae.