Magic Rainbow Krispie Pops
4 Tablespoons butter
10 oz. marshmallows
6 cups Fruity Pebbles® cereal
8 oz. Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
1. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a deep pan over medium heat; add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Add cereal and mix until evenly coated.
4. Spread cereal mixture evenly into baking dish.
5. Once cooled, turn out onto a cutting board; cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters and insert popsicle stick.
6. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions. Dip cereal pops into Vanilla CANDIQUIK® and set on wax paper to dry.
*Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.