Marshmallow Baby Bottles
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 Large Marshmallows
12 Colored Candy Kisses or Small Gum Drops
Oil-Based Food Coloring (optional)
Decorative Sprinkles and/or Icings
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. If desired, add a few drops of oil-based food coloring to melted CANDIQUIK® Coating.
3. Place a small dab of CANDIQUIK® Coating on a marshmallow; place another marshmallow on top to create the bottle. Place on wax paper to set.
4. Dip the stacked marshmallows in CANDIQUIK® Coating.
5. Before coating is dry, place a colored candy kiss or gum drop on the top of the bottle. Sprinkle marshmallow bottles before coating is dry. Place on wax paper to set.
6. Decorate with additional decorative icings.