1 package flake coconut
Assorted food coloring
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
24 wooden skewers or lollipop sticks
24 large marshmallows
1. Place coconut in a plastic bag; add a few drops of food coloring. Shake bag until all coconut is colored. Repeat with as many colors as desired.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
3. Insert a skewer into each marshmallow and dip in melted CANDIQUIK® Coating; allow excess coating to drip off.
4. Sprinkle dipped marshmallows with colored coconut before coating is set. Place in Styrofoam block to dry.
5. Fill a shallow vase with sugar. Insert marshmallow pops into sugar to form a bouquet.