1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
10 small pretzel twists
20 large marshmallows
Red sugar decors
1/2 cup shredded coconut
10 Red or green starlight mints
Miniature chocolate chips
Red cinnamon candies
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. Using a toothpick or skewer, dip 1 large marshmallow into melted CANDIQUIK®. Sprinkle with red sugar decors and place on top of pretzel twist. Add miniature chocolate chips for buttons.
3. Insert another marshmallow on skewer and dip into melted CANDIQUIK®. Sprinkle with coconut; add miniature chocolate chips for eyes and a red cinnamon candy for nose.
4. Dab a small amount of CANDIQUIK® on top of the red marshmallow (body) and place the coconut marshmallow (head), on top. Place on wax paper until coating is set.
5. When coating is firm, use a dab of melted CANDIQUIK® to attach red or green mint candies for hats and mini marshmallows for arms.