Melting Snowmen Cake Balls
1 box spice cake mix (plus ingredients required for cake)
1/2 cup cream cheese frosting
2 (16 oz.) packages Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 cup crispy chow mein noodles
Black edible marker (Americolor Gourmet Writer™)
Assorted decorating sprinkles
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
5. On wax paper, pour a teaspoon of Vanilla CANDIQUIK® into a puddle, using the back of a spoon to spread it out.
6. Dip cake balls in CANDIQUIK® and slide onto the “puddle” of CANDIQUIK®.
7. Using sprinkles (buttons, nose), chow mein noodles (arms), and edible marker (for face), decorate snowmen as shown in photo.
(melted snowman idea adapted from The Decorated Cookie)