Mini Apple Pies
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (21 oz) can apple pie filling
Crushed graham crackers
Mini cupcake liners
Cake writing icing (optional)
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Pour a teaspoon of CANDIQUIK® into mini cupcake liner. With the back of a small spoon, push the coating up the sides of the cupcake liner (to stablize the cupcake liners, place in muffin pan).
3. Pour crumbled graham crackers onto the bottom, filling about half of the shell.
4. Once coating has set, spoon a teaspoon of pie filling on top of the graham crackers, slightly overfilling the cupcake liner.
5. Spoon a small amount of CANDIQUIK® over the pie filling and smooth to the edges to completely cover apples.
6. Once completely set, decorate as desired. Tear back cupcake liner when ready to eat.
*This recipe is courtesy of Club CandiQuik member, Debbie K!