Olympic Medal Cookies
• 1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
• 1 sugar cookie recipe
• Americolor™ Gourmet Writers or edible image of Olympic rings*
• Edible pearl dust - gold, silver, and bronze
• Purple Ribbon, cut into 10” strips
1. Cut a small hole near the edge of each sugar cookie prior to baking. Bake cookies as directed.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ and pour into a piping bag.
3. Carefully outline and fill the center of each cookie with the candy coating.
4. While coating is still wet, apply edible image*. Or alternatively, once dry; draw Olympic rings using Americolor™ Gourmet Writers.
5. Feed the purple ribbon through the small hole made in each cookie.
(*please see kopykake.com for more information on edible images.)