1 (18 oz.) package OREO® cookies, finely crushed
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Finely crush OREO® cookies (including the middle icing) in a food processor.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese until well blended.
3. Roll mixture into 1-inch sized balls and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes (speed up by placing in the freezer).
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
5. Dip OREO® balls in CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set. Store in refrigerator.