1.5 sleeves of graham crackers, finely crushed
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 stick butter, melted
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (3 oz) package Vanilla Jell-O® Instant Pudding
1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip®
1/2 cup Peach Juice + 1 cup water
1 1/2 cups sugar
5 1/2 Tablespoons corn starch
2 Tablespoons corn syrup
Pinch of salt
1 (3 oz) package Peach Jell-O®
4 cups fresh peaches, sliced
1. Mix together and press into 9×13” pan.
1. Place softened cream cheese and dry vanilla pudding in a large bowl.
2. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to package directions.
3. Pour CANDIQUIK® over cream cheese and dry pudding; blend until smooth.
4. Add cool whip, 1/2 of a container at a time and mix until smooth.
5. Spread mixture over graham cracker crust.
1. Drain 1/2 cup of juice from peaches and mix with 1 cup of water.
2. In a medium sauce pan, cook together with,sugar, cornstarch, corn syrup, & salt until thickened and clear.
3. Remove from heat and add peach Jell-O®. Stir until dissolved. Cool.
4. Add sliced peaches and stir well. Pour over cream cheese layer.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Note: Depending on how many peaches you use, you may need to increase the corn starch.