Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 cup peanut butter
5 cups Golden Grahams® Cereal
Topping: 1/2 cup jelly or jam
1. Grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
2. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
3. Stir peanut butter into melted CANDIQUIK Coating until blended.
4. In a large bowl combine cereal and CANDIQUIK mixture; toss until cereal is evenly coated.
5. Press mixture into prepared baking pan.
6. Spread jelly over bars. Refrigerate until chilled and cut into squares to serve.