Peanut Butter Cookie Cheesecake
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz)packages cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 oz) package instant cheesecake flavored pudding
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
1/2 of a (16 oz) package Nutter Butter® cookies
1 (9-inch) chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
1. Place peanut butter cookies in a sealed bag and crush into large chunks with a rolling pin.
2. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, Vanilla CANDIQUIK® and cheesecake pudding, mix until well blended.
4. Fold in peanut butter cookie chunks and whipped topping; mix until well combined.
5. Carefully spoon mixture into pie crust. Keep refrigerated.