Peanut Butter Heart Blossom Cookies
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 heart-shaped silicon candy mold
1 large egg
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
¾ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1¾ cups all-purpose flour
¾ teaspoon baking soda
For chocolate hearts:
1. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
2. Spoon Chocolate CANDIQUIK® into mold cavities, filling halfway and let harden. Once hard, pop out and repeat to equal 24 hearts total.
1. In a large bowl combine egg, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla; beat until creamy and fluffy.
2. Add the flour and baking soda and mix until just incorporated.
3. Scoop into tablespoon sized balls and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Chill cookie dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. While cookie dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
5. Pop chocolate hearts out of silicon mold and press one heart in the center of each cookie while still warm.
*Cookie recipe adapted from averiecooks.com