Peanut Butter Truffle Chocolate Spoons
½ cup (heaping) peanut butter
¼ cup butter, melted
1½ cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1. Combine peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in a medium bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Place mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
4. Transfer melted coating into a deep cup or bowl.
5. Scoop a spoonful of peanut butter truffle mixture into each spoon and smooth over (works well to smooth over with your finger).
6. Dip the spoon in melted CANDIQUIK, allowing the excess to drip off and place on wax paper. Sprinkle if desired. Let dry.