1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter melted
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.4 oz.) package white chocolate pudding
1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract*
Garnish: crushed peppermints & whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
2. Press firmly onto bottom of a greased and floured 9″ round pan.
3. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely. (Refrigerate 30 minutes before filling.)
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
2. Pour CANDIQUIK® in a large bowl over the white chocolate flavored gelatin powder, softened cream cheese and peppermint extract; blend until smooth.
3. Fold in whipped topping until well combined.
4. Spread cheesecake mixture over graham cracker crust. Top with whipped cream and crushed peppermints.
*For a No-Bake Crust: Mix crust ingredients and press into pan.
*For a stronger peppermint flavor, add more extract to desired taste.