1 pound confectioners’ sugar (3 ½ - 4 cups)
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
12 oz. Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
1. In a large bowl, gradually mix the powdered sugar with the softened cream cheese, stir until well incorporated. (Use a spoon or a standing mixer for best results)
2. Add peppermint extract and combine well.
3. Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
4. Once peppermints have firmed, create a small indention in the middle of each ball using a 1/2 teaspoon or your thumb.
5. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions. Using a spoon (or a piping bag/plastic freezer bag with the corner snipped), fill each mint with CANDIQUIK®. Let cool.
*Keep refrigerated in an airtight container to prevent mints from drying out.