Personal Vanilla Berry Cream Pies
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 Tablespoons butter, softened
1/8 cup granulated sugar
FOR CREAM PIE:
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla flavored pudding
1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
(4) pint glass (mason) jars
1. In a medium bowl, mix crust ingredients until well incorporated. Press into the bottom of glass jars; refrigerate until ready to fill.
2. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
3. In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese, CANDIQUIK® and vanilla pudding powder, mix until well blended.
4. Fold in whipped topping, half of a container at a time and mix until well blended.
5. Carefully spoon mixture into a piping bag or a large plastic bag with one corner snipped off and pipe into each jar, covering the bottom 1/3 of the jar. Add a layer of fresh strawberries and blueberries.
6. Pipe another layer of cream pie into the jar and top with berries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.