Piña Colada Macaroons
1 (14 oz) package Sweetened flake coconut
1 (8 oz) can Crushed pineapple, well drained
1 (14 oz) can Sweetened condensed milk
½ cup All-purpose flour
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp Rum flavor
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Maraschino cherries (optional)
1. In large bowl, combine coconut, pineapple, and sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
2. Add flour; mix well.
3. Add vanilla and rum flavor; mix well.
4. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F and scoop macaroon mixture by the tablespoonful onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Make a small indent on the top of each macaroon and gently press a maraschino cherry in the indentation. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool on wire rack.
7. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions. Dip bottom of each macaroon in coating and place on parchment paper to set.