Pool Bear Cake Bites
1 box white cake mix (plus ingredients required for cake)
1/2 of a (16 oz) container vanilla frosting
2 packages (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Cake decorating icing
Blue food coloring (oil or powder based only)
Life Savers Gummies®
Teddy Grahams® graham snacks
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. While cake balls are cooling; decorate Teddy Grahams® with cake writing icing. Stretch a Life Saver® Gummy around the bear.
5. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to the package directions. Add blue food coloring (oil or powder based only) until desired color is established.
6. Dip cake balls in CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set.
7. Before completely set, gently push Life Saver® Gummy and bear on top of the cake ball.
*Recipe adapted from Bakerella.