Pots o’ Gold
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
12 small balloons or foil baking cups
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Inflate each balloon to approximately 4” diameter.
3. Dip balloons in CANDIQUIK® and gently rock, forward and backwords, then left and right, ensuring that the balloons are well coated. Allow excess coating to drip off.
4. Set balloons, chocolate-side up in mugs and place in refrigerator until very firm.
5. Create bases by pouring 2” circles of CANDIQUIK® onto wax paper. Let set.
6. To remove chocolate bowls from balloons, gently prick the balloon with a pin and allow it to slowly deflate, carefully pealing the balloon from the chocolate as it deflates.
7. Use a dab of CANDIQUIK® to attach the bowl to the base.
8. Fill cups with yellow candies.