Pumpkin Patch Bundt Cake
1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 box pumpkin cake mix (plus ingredients required for cake)
1 ice cream cone (sugar cone)
Orange food coloring (oil or powder based only)
1. Prepare cake mix according to instructions on package. Bake in Bundt pan. Remove cake from pan; set aside to cool.
2. Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
3. Dip ice cream cone in melted Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating; place on wax paper to set.
4. Place ice cream cone upside-down in hole of bundt cake.
5. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Add orange food coloring until desired color is established.
6. Pour orange-colored CANDIQUIK® Coating over the pumpkin cake, smoothing over the edges.