Pumpkin Spice Cake Bites
1 box Spice cake mix
1 cup Canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 cup Water
2 tablespoons Instant coffee (optional)
½ of a(16 oz) can Vanilla frosting
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
½ teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
1. Using a mixer, combine cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, water, and (optional) instant coffee. Bake according to cake mix directions. Allow to cool.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions. Add optional pumpkin pie spice to taste.
5. Dip cake balls in coating and place on wax paper to set. If desired, stir pumpkin pie spice in remaining melted coating and drizzle.