Red Velvet Cake Balls
1 box Red Velvet cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
1/2 cup cream cheese frosting
1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Decorative sprinkles, icings
1. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool completely.
2. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
3. Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to directions on package.
5. Dip cake balls in CANDIQUIK® and place on wax paper to set. Decorate as desired.
TIP: If cake bites become too soft or are not holding their shape while being dipped, place back in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.