Seven Layer Bars (Gluten Free)
4 cups Rice Chex® cereal, finely crushed
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 ½ cups flaked coconut
1 (11 ounce) bag Log House® Butterscotch Chips
12 oz. Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
3/4 cup cocktail peanuts
1/2 cup sliced almonds
3/4 of (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Thoroughly grease one 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, mix rice cereal, butter and ½ cup coconut; press onto the bottom of the baking pan.
3. In a double-boiler, melt the butterscotch morsels until mostly melted.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® in Melt & Make™ Microwaveable Tray according to package directions. Carefully spread the CANDIQUIK® and butterscotch chips over the rice cereal mixture.
5. Top with peanuts and almonds, spreading evenly. Spread remaining coconut over entire pan.
6. Pour condensed milk evenly over the whole pan. (Optional: sprinkle with additional coconut).
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until edges become golden brown. Cool completely before cutting into squares.