Shark Fin Cupcake Toppers
1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
Piping bag with fine tip or large food storage bag (such as a quart-sized Ziploc®)
Black powdered or oil-based food coloring
Shark fin template
1. Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating in tray according to package directions.
2. Add powdered or oil-based food coloring until desired color is reached (I used only 5 drops of oil-based)
3. Pour melted CANDIQUIK into a piping bag or a plastic bag with a tiny hole snipped off of one corner (a quart-sized freezer bag works best).
4. Place a large piece of wax paper on a flat surface and place your printout of shapes underneath.
5. Begin tracing the shapes with the CANDIQUIK; outline first and fill in after.
6. Allow to set completely. Once set; peel shapes away from wax paper and press lightly on top of cupcakes