1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
12 large marshmallows
12 peanut butter sandwich cookies (ex: Nutter Butter®)
1 bag mini pretzel twists
12 lollipop sticks
1. Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
2. Select 12 pretzels and carefully break in half.
3. Dip pretzel halves and 36 whole pretzel twists in Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating; place on wax paper until dry.
4. Using a lollipop stick, carefully press a hole into one side of each peanut butter sandwich cookie. Remove popsicle stick. Dip peanut butter cookies in Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating and set on wax paper to dry.
5. Using a toothpick, draw skeletal face on the flat end of marshmallows.
6. Dip lollipop stick in Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating. Place 3 dipped (whole) pretzels over popsicle stick; hold until set.
7. Place bottom of popsicle stick in pre-made hole in peanut butter cookie, and place marshmallow head on top.
8. Drape dipped pretzel halves on each side of top of rib cage as arms.